Saturday, December 12, 2009


Oh, my dear amiguita....I've decided to create my own little blog in order to best monitor and keep an eye on your soon to be active blog. Yes comadre, you should feel special. My blog was born because yours existed. And by existed, I mean....it struggled to survive. I don't know what was more pathetic: Your Facebook, or your blog. The challenge has been accepted, and although drowning in skepticism, I will pretend to believe you will rise to it...

With all the love in the world,

TCCOTP

ha ha...

5 comments:

~elisa~ said...

Oh boy... so many things to comment on... But since I don't wanna make this comment an essay, I'll just bulletpoint it:

-Why is your blog layout so nice?? When did you become all html savvy???
-You created this blog to monitor my progress, eh? I think the word 'monitor' can be appropriately replaced with the world 'oversee'. Freakin' overseer.
-Now that you have a blog, you have to post some things too! Although I won't MAKE you post DAILY. I'm no overseer. I'm just a mere blogger, lol.
-Oh, and tell Skepticism that Determination called and left a message for him. It said something like: EAT MY DUST!

ROSIBEL said...

lol elixer shall fail

Sabby said...

LOL! "Tell Skepticism that Determination called" ha ha... That was hilarious. Oh, and it seems like the O's are both doubting Tomasas when it comes to your blogging...hee hee

Dina said...

TCCOP is SOOOOOO 13th Century lingo! jaja!

Elisa, do it!

Sabby said...

But you remember that lingo, huh?! ;)